skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Best Blog in the World

...with a bit of a library spin!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yes! I knew it!

Read this news item from MEDLINEPLUS
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_65873.html

Posted by Jen at 11:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Websites I Recommend

  • Ajawah Conservancy
  • MedlinePlus - Health Information

Other great blogs:

  • Something Else To Look At
  • The Adventures of Ghost Squadron
  • C-Nev

Jen

Yahoo! Avatars
Facebook me!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  June (11)
      • Thing 6 -- Image Generators
      • For the ladies at RCL
      • Coldplay
      • Physician and patient
      • Thing 4--Flickr and Picnik
      • Thing 4--Good English Friends
      • Thing 3--RSS feeds continued
      • Twins vs. Brewers
      • Thing 3--RSS Feeds
      • Yes! I knew it!
      • Thing 1--New blog

About Me

My photo
Jen
View my complete profile
 

This is the reference desk that I work at...

This is the reference desk that I work at...
free hit counters
free hit counters